Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another Etsy Accomplishment



RightAsRainCreations once said that she had 3 Etsy goals: To have an item on the front page (check); sell 100 items (ok, we're at 22); and to have a treasury on the front page-- well, our moms just accomplished the last one! Since it will only be up for half a day, here is a screen shot of it (the theme is Robins, obviously because we cats love our birdies!)

Actually, early this spring, whole flocks of robins would come sit on our tree near the birdfeeder and puff up really big to stay warm. We loved to chase them and chatter at them through the windows! We sure love to watch the robins. They are always the first birdies to show up for the spring, it seems. Hooray for spring!

And hooray for mom's front page!

2 comments:

Right As Rain Creations said...

Yay!!! :)

Ok, so I'm behind on everyone's blogs. I was also behind on my own blog until two days ago, lol.

I now have reached two of three goals. I passed 100 sales earlier this month. Have yet to see one of my items on the home page yet, though!

And. . .

You are now Tagged! See my blog for details! :) Thanks, Megan

Alpaca Granny said...

Hey, there, Lazy Cats, tell your moms that I keep dropping in to hear what's going on.