Thursday, November 29, 2007

Feature-Mini 13: that's Headley!

Next up:


Inspired by the gemstones and sterling silver she creates with, Ginny strives for 4 elements to her work: color, texture, balance, and richness. She has achieved these goals in some wonderful pieces "Hope for Whirled Peas", a portion of the proceeds of which go to Fisher House Foundation for humanitarian support of US military families. Read more about thatsHeadley on her blog!

Combining a love for her learning her craft and learning her business have made That's Headley successful!

5 comments:

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

thanks for the great feature!

Giftbearer said...

I just barely was able to see where to leave comments. That font is very light against the black background. I love that Whirled Peas necklace! Somebody should really snap that up!

Amanda said...

I love the peas ~ ever since I started on Etsy, I have seen those peas, and they are beautiful!!!

Lazy Cat Gifts said...

I hope that's better... I tried to make it white to stand out against the dark blue!

Anonymous said...

Nice feature and I really admire what Headley is doing with her "Whirled Peas." Designs, cause, marketing - all great.